Hey so this is my first blog post ever so bear with me as this is all new to me.
I guess I will start this with a little background on my life. I am currently 22 years old, I'll be 23 in a month and a half! I am engaged to get married this August to an amazing man of God! I attended Idaho State University for 4 years and played basketball there. Basketball has always been my number one love (in sports that is :-)) I am a faithful servant of God. I go to church regularly and know that God is in control of my life! I come from a family who has overcome a lot. My parents have always been my number one supporters and I know that without them in my life I would have never gotten as far as I am now. I am a very compassionate person and love to help people when I am able to. I love animals. If I had it my way I would want to have my own little zoo. But I just don't see that happening any time soon! Friends and family are very important to me.
Currently I am playing professional basketball in Switzerland. It has been an amazing experience so far. The Alps are gorgeous! The people are so nice. The language barrier is a little difficult but thankfully my roommate is from Europe and can help translate a little for me! :-). The basketball here is not the strongest. I am working out a lot on my own to get better. The team I am on is in the middle of the pack as far as standings go. I can't complain though as I am still playing and my dreams are becoming realities!
Well I hope you enjoyed my first post. I have to get ready for a basketball game tonight. Keep posted as there will be lots more to come! Have a great day. Nat
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey girl!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you blogging, hope it brings you much joy to connect to the peeps across the globe!
Always know that I'm proud of you, and I'm doing my level best to keep your boy out of trouble.
Can't wait to read more -- Blog, baby, Blog!!
Bill